We are looking for energetic, charismatic individuals for the positions listed below. Starting wages are $9.25/hr for ages 18+, $8.50/hr for ages 16-17. All employees receive free skiing and snowboarding privileges if working two or more shifts a week. Exemplary service will be rewarded. Family members or 1 guest will receive free lift tickets and rentals on all Wednesdays during the season if they are accompanied by the employee.
NOTICE - **Nearly all employees will interact with guests and must be ready to do so in a positive, outgoing, and cheerful manner. Individuals who are not interested in smiling, holding open doors for others, or keep the ski area clean need not apply.**
We are open on Christmas and New Year's - please expect to work at least 1 shift on one of these days.
Kaffe Stuga/Lounge Line Cook: 16+, experienced recommended. All shifts available. 20-40 hours per week - contact 715-755-2955 x268 or hand in an application at the ticket office. Rat eof pay dependant on experience.
Lift Operator: 18+, responsible for the proper loading, unloading, and supervision of chair lifts and rope tows. No experience necessary. All shifts available.
Janitorial Staff: 16+, responsible for keeping chalet, convention center, and surrounding areas clean. No experience necessary. All shifts available.
Please contact Steve Kinzer at 715-755-2955 x226 or email email@example.com
Banquets Dishwasher: 16+, sporadic weekend hours when we have banquet events. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Other positions - currently filled
Tubing Hill Attendant: 16+, responsible for directing tubers in and out of tubing lanes. Need exceptionally outgoing and engaging staff who can have fun with customers while still keeping safety as their top priority. Only friday/weekend shifts available - few weekday shifts available when we have group outings.
Kaffe Stuga Cashier: 16+, restaurant style service, take orders, run til, deliver food to customers, creating coffee shop drinks with espresso machine and steamer. Evening and weekend shifts available.
Ticket Office Staff: 17+, need engaging, responsible, and quick witted individuals. Responsible for learning about and selling of tickets, season passes, lesson programs, and more. Responsible for answering phones, and other typical clerical work. Spot and weekend shifts available.
Rental Shop Technicians: 16+, responsible for proper fitting of ski and snowboard equipment of customers. Will become certified to work with certain manufacturer's bindings. No experience necessary. All shifts available.
Snowmaker: 18+, Day Shift 7am-7pm; $13/hr
Night Shift, 7pm-7am. $14/hr
Position available late Oct/early Nov - mid Jan. Other opportunities available after completion of snowmaking.
Bartender: 18+, experience preferred, looking for weekday day-time shift and other spot shifts. Must be able to work alone and be a self starter during slow times.
Snack Bar Cashier: 16+, fast food style service, take orders, run cash register, retrieve food. No experience required, all shifts available.
Snack Bar Cook: 18+, fast food style cook, must be a quick worker. No experience necessary, all shift available.
ADVENTURE PARK EXPECTATIONS:
All Summer candidates must be 18+. Jobs listed below are in a physically demanding environment and require cardiovascular endurance and strength. All jobs require excellent communication skills as you need to be able to relay pertinent safety protocols to participants and co-workers. The physical and emotional safety of all is our number one priority. Below is a list of further job expectations:
* Appreciation of heights
* Comfortable speaking in front of groups and interacting with others
* Monitor behavior and activity of customers
* Reliable transportation
* Appreciation and respect for the challenge by choice policy
* Need to make training dates (full days):
There are different amounts of training hours for the below positions required before employment. Hired workers will be compensated for half of their training hours once they finished a full season (Training pay is $8.00/hour). All certification costs are paid for by the employer.
Ground School Attendant:
* Welcome participants/customers while always creating a positive and comfortable atmosphere
* Introduce the park, rules, and safety protocols
* Proper gear up of customers and equipment training
* Equipment inspection
Park Monitor/Zip Guide:
* All the duties of the Ground School Attendant
* Monitoring the park and assisting individuals when needed
* Co-lead groups through the zip tour
* Equipment and limited course inspection
Rescue Guide/Lead Zip Guide:
* All the duties of both Ground School and Park Monitor
* Certified at the highest site specific rescue certification and able to act in emergency situations
* Lead groups through zip tours
* Course inspection
Adventure Education Facilitator:
Depends on above certification level
* Lead groups through specially designed programs that enhance leadership, communication, and problem solving skills as well as group cohesion, trust, decision making, conflict resolution, and creativity.
* Monitor and continually assess group behavior and act according
* Comfortable and confident speaking in front of groups
* Able to discuss and establish participant’s goals and develop program outline prior to arrival
* Retain knowledge of numerous activities